Are you planning your trip to Oaxaca, Mexico? Then don’t miss the chance to learn more about this colorful and popular Mexican folk art called Alebrijes!
Included in the package:
- Start and end of the tour in the center of Oaxaca City
- Duration about 4 hours
- Transportation in private car (has liability insurance)
- Snacks, drinks (water & mezcal) and material (wooden animal figure of choice, acrylic paint & brushes)
- English speaking tour leaders
- You don’t have to be a talented draughtsman to paint your Alebrije creatively
- Children are very welcome!
- If you’re interested in purchasing Alebrijes directly from Armando’s family, please take some cash with you as there is no way to pay with a card
If you have further questions, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call 00529513995281 (Cesar – Spanish|English) or 00529515895119 (Katrin – German|English). We are happy to hear from you!